Sunday, August 7, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge....

I found this cool blog where they have challenges you can enter. Talk about motivation to get you creating! This weeks challenge theme is kids birthday and of course you need to use CTMH products!! See my birthday card below. I used the Art Philosophy cartridge Z1681 to cut out the card. I applied B&T paper from the You & Me kit to the front of the card with Opaques Adhesive Gems Z1333. As you can see this card has an amazing see through window so I stamped a cupcake using the Art Philosophy Celebration stamp set. I colored it in using colored pencils and then restamped with Versamark Z891 and sprinkled with clear embossing powder. I heat embossed the cupcake using CTMH Craft Heater Z555 which made the black ink glossy. The cupcake has 3D foam tape on the back which makes it pop....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to H2H challenges! We're so glad you found us and are playing along. Your card is so sweet! I really like the gloss that the black embossing provides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Haley. Looking forward to creating more by participating in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)