Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pull Out Box Card




I absolutely love cruising different scrapbook sites and CTMH blogs to see the wonderful project ideas. I came across instructions provided by Angela Tutton to create this amazing Pull Out Box Card. I loved the finished product! I gave this card to a friend who's birthday was last week.

The card was constructed using CTMH "Wings" paper. I used the following stamps to completed: D1452 Find Your Style, D1187 For Every Occasion and CC1014 which is the special Pair-a-Phrase Double Stamp Set. I added a little bling to the band around the card and the wings of the butterflies inside the card. 

Are you WONDERING HOW YOU CAN GET THE PAIR-a-PHRASE Double Stamp Set?? 

To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, we are offering our first-ever double stamp set! You can get the exclusive My Acrylix® Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set FREE when you place an order of $75 US / $82 CAN from August 15- September 30, 2011. Includes lots of clever phrases and coordinating images. Have double the fun stamping during National Stamping Month with our new Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)