Sunday, September 18, 2011

Big Brother Big Sister Fun

This weekend I participated in a scrapbooking crop with proceeds going to Big Brother Big Sister. It was a great event and I was able to get a lot of LO's completed.

 I used the Wings paper kit for the below LO.
 I used the new Roxie paper kit as well as the 10 Thing embellishment. Absolutely love this layout. The flowers were created using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. IT IS A MUST HAVE! ASK ME HOW YOU CAN ORDER IT!!
 I used Wings paper packet for the below creation. Again using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the flower and the journal block. The LO idea came from Scrapbook etc magazine.
 Love the below LO. I used the Miracle paper kit.
 Again using the Miracle paper kit to complete the below LO and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to make the journal tickets title letters.
 The below card was inspired by Amanda Leahy. The 3-D dress card is sooo adorable. Such a creative idea and simple to make.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages!! I especially like your card...I'm aching to make a layout. I've been creating cards for several weeks now. Thanks for visiting me today and I hope to see during Link Up for Pink. :)
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley beautiful projects... I really like that card....
    I am a new follower... Can't wait to take a look around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ladies...thanks for following my blog...more fun scrapbook LO's and projects to come :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)