Sunday, November 27, 2011

School Years....

Had a fun afternoon completing LO's of my girls school pictures this year. My oldest is in 3rd grade and my youngest Kindergarten. I used CTMH products to complete the layouts with the exception of the school stickers and the piece of lined paper. I used a sketch from the following blog http://classygirlmusings.blogspot.com/2011/11/another-great-layout-in-20-minutes-or.html to complete the 3rd grade LO. Leave your comments let me know what you think...if you would like to know more about how you can purchase CTMH products I would be happy to provide you with information.


2 comments:

  1. The pages are as beautiful as your daughters! Great work! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon..thanks for gracing my page with your presence and the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)