Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun Items....

I reviewed a few tutorials that people had posted on FB and had fun with a few items last week.

Pop Up Gift Card Holder ~ This is what it looks like closed. I used CTMH sweetheart paper to complete. I love how it came out! I'll never buy another gift card holder since I can make my own specific to the occasion :-)
This is the view of the gift card  holder open.....
Next is a card I made for my boyfriends mom...came out super cute using Sonoma...


I also tried out the mini photo wallet..this wallet holds a total of 12 pictures if you use the front and back of the papers that fit in the pockets. You can't get the best sense of how it works without seeing it up close and personal or watching the tutorial. Here is my take on it using CTMH Roxie paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)