I LOVE SKETCHES BY TSUNAMI ROSE BLOG HOP DAY 2
Hi there and Welcome to day 2 of the first Monthly Blog Hop hosted by Daisy Collins of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose. We have a great line-up just waiting for you! Each Blogger was given the sketches ahead of time to create a one-of-a-kind card to share with you!
Before we get started I would like to first thank our sponsors for this hop! A BIG THANKS to...
1- Martha Pineda from Creating Is Fun - Creating Is Fun She is offering $10 Gift Certificate to her shop! She has some really good stuff, ladies!!
2- Tricia Colon from Tricia’s Place -Her prize will be a stamp set and an ink pad from CLOSE TO MY HEART! Great products and you get to try them for free!
3- Maria Levine - Ria Creations is offering a prize of Ippy stamps!!
In order to enter for these wonderful prizes as well as a goodie bag from Daisy Collins, you must become a FOLLOWER of each of blogs on the blog hop list as well as COMMENT on their blog hop posts. 2 random winners will be picked from each days of the blog hop! The comments are due by MARCH 30TH AT MIDNIGHT PACIFIC COAST TIME. Winners will be announced Saturday!
YOU HAVE 2 CHANCES TO WIN, SO GOOD LUCK!
Now...who is ready for some fun?!? ~ Here’s the line-up:
1. Daisy Collins- Tsunami Rose Designs
2.Tricia Colon- My Crazy Bubble
3. Hannah Perry- The Perry Lane
4. SuzeJo Murphy -Crimson Moon Crafts
5. Michele ~ Chele's Crafts
6. Veronica ~Created By Meras
8. Maria Levine - Ria Creations
9. Karen - Karen's Creative Ramblings
10. Angela- Creative Craftin
11. carrie corbin- Carrie Tumbling Around
12. Shalana - Scrappin With Shalana
13. Jane Stillman - Janes Plaice
14. Linda Simpson - Crafty Piece of Heaven
15. Kimberly - Scrappin' Rookie
16. Martha Pineda- Creating is Fun
17. Christina Capps- Cema 1 Cema
18. Abbie Kay- Powered by Fairy Dust
TODAY'S SKETCH IS #24
If you enjoyed the awesome sketches and like what you saw please join us over on our Facebook Group - where you can view others using I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose. Don't worry about having to create a card everyday...it's a GREAT place to view others' creations to use as inspiration and of course meet some new talented crafty friends...hope to see you there!