Monday, May 28, 2012

BookMark Mania

So I participated in a bookmark swap with some of my fellow CTMH sisters. I had fun trying my hand at a corner bookmark which is a little different then the traditional type of bookmark. I have to say how much I love YOUTUBE. You can find just about any tutorial on that site and when you do you get to have as much fun as I do creating something new.

I used Florentine paper to complete both bookmarks.

Below is the corner bookmark:


This pic shows the corner bookmark in action on one of my daughters books. She is dying for me to make her a couple. I can't wait to make them as her eyes lit up when she saw what I had created. 


Traditional bookmark with a fun pinwheel daring you to "Dream". 


4 comments:

  1. These are very nice book marks Shalana. Can you email me the instructions for the corner bookmarks? I want to make some for a few friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the youtube video link I used...I cut the paper at 5x5. A fun quick gift you can make for the readers in your life :-) ENJOY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXBdlpJudo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)