Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Card Folding Fun....


I decided I would try my hand at a few cards while using different folding techniques. I went to one of my favorite blogs Splitcoaster Stampers where they have great picture and video tutorials and I was able to create two very nice "Thank You" cards.

The card below I made using the following CTMH products:
Stella Paper Packet X7147B
Just for You stamp set B1398
Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp set D1476
Holiday Red, Sunset, Topiary and Lagoon Ink


This is the inside of the card:


This card I used the following:
Florentine Paper Packet X7153B
My Acrylic D size stamp set that came with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Z1686 (THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR CRICUT LOVERS)
Card Word Puzzle stamp set C1494
Lagoon, Desert Sand and Topiary ink



I hope you enjoyed my cards...thanks for stopping by!!! All products used to create these cards can be purchased through my website or the "Shop With Me" link on the right hand side of the page. Please come again :-)



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I have only ever done stamping in a class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Shalana. Could you share the youtube vides you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynta...of course I can. I love this site such a great resource. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/results/f52ef2ee210f8a0ce2b3dc99a80cd0bf/
    If you scroll down the page I used the Double Z Fold and Gate Fold tutorial. You will have lots of fun using their tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalana,

    These cards are very pretty. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)