Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I would like to send a super dupper earth shattering THANK YOU to Kisa Hanging In The Woman Cave for choosing me to receive this Liebster Award. Kisa and I had the pleasure of meeting through facebook and she is very creative so I would encourage you to check out her blog and become a follower.
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
Without further adieu, here's what you do as a presenter of this award!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So, now it's my turn to pay it forward, my picks for fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers, in no particular order, are as follows:
1. Jennifer Kelly - Paper Traditions
2. Lori Blehm - Scrapbooking and Bling
3. Joy McHargue - Studio Wow
4. Tasha Hart - Wild At Hearts Studio
5. Pamela Thorn - PJ's Corner
Now, choose 5 blogs that you like and give them the award!