Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Dotty" Card Pouch

I made my first Card Pouch..YAY! I love the way it came out. I used CTMH "Dotty" paper which was a special not too long ago. The paper is so fun, colorful and vibrant. I also put together some 3x3 Dotty note cards to match.

The 3x3 note cards have the following saying in them "Just a note to brighten your day"...The saying was stamped inside with the same color of the paper on the front of the note card.

This is a picture of the inside of the card pouch with the note cards in the inside. Totally love the finish product.

I love comments...tell me what you think :-)

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! It's hard to go wrong with dotty. Love the pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josie!! You sure can't go wrong. I adore this paper and I have plenty to continue creating with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards Shalana. You chose the perfect paper to make this project. I love 3x3s because you can use them as note cards for small gifts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this so cool. You are do creative. I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this creation Shalana! Very cute!! I want to try one of these. Where did you find instructions? Thanks. Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!! Gloria I went to Splitcoaststampers to determine the cuts to create this card pouch! I can't wait to see yours when you get it done :-0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shalana, these note cards are adorable Love the polka dots too. I am following you now as well thanks for the compliments on my christmas tag. Come back and visit soon and you can also visit my website for craft items. We have some stamps and card stock on sale right now. And I believe some glitter glue. It is www.scrapbookstampshop.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your website :-)

      Delete
  8. nice cards, and pouch..you are knocking these projects out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)