Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Father's Day Card Fun

Have you created your Father's day cards yet? The day is fastly approaching us so here is a fun origami shirt card concept you could use. One of my CTMH sisters, Ann Businger shared her card and this great origami shirt idea. I watched the youtube video (I LOVE YOUTUBE) and below is the outcome!! I decided to go a bit further and add some coordinating fortune cookies. Those fathers in your life would love to get some fun notes along with their card. I love comments let me know what you think :-)




8 comments:

  1. I like this card. Especially the colors and that shirt is so cute. Was it hard to make the fortune cookies. Super cute! I also down loaded your idea book to look through this weekend while I'm at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies....Kaleptra so simply you would die! LOL I cut out 2 1/2 circles from the CTMH AP cartridge. I folded the circles in half. I put my finger in the fold and pinched the center to make it puff out and used my finger to fold in the middle and used mini clue dots to hold it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the fortune cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shalana,
    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I am now one of yours!! I love your father's day card and the fortune cookies! How creative!!!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and clever. I like how you added some fortune cookies to it. Love that! I'm a new Follower from The Outlawz. Hope you will follow me also. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guylou and Margaret thanks for the comments. Margaret I will look for your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)