Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Footloose" GIft Box

I was on Dawn a SU demonstrators site and saw a great gift box idea so I followed the instructions using CTMH products and below is the outcome. LOVE IT!!

A picture of the box in it's closed state. 
This is a picture of the box open and the decoration on the belly band. 
I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the decoration using the snowflake and circle cut. Such a fun idea and you can surprise someone with a gift in your own handmade box. Can't beat that. You can purchase this paper and the Art Philosophy cartridge by clicking on the "Shop With Me" link on the right hand side of the page :-)


6 comments:

  1. You are giving me so many ideas for using this cartridge. I am so glad I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is amazing. Following you now that I found your blog. Thank you for following me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)