Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Scrapbook LO's

You've gotta love CTMH paper and all the amazing LO's that can be created using it. I recently completed a scrapbook for a client and below are a few of the pages. This first one is a LO made with Pemberly paper. While I didn't originally like Pemberly after I have used it more and more it has become one of my favorites.

This vacation LO was created using Stella paper. Love how this turned out. Great LO using the WOTG kit.

Who doesn't love Dotty? Totally love this paper packet. I hope you had the opportunity to purchase a packet when we had this special last month.
ENJOY!! I love comments tell me what you think :-)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome LO, great paper collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Netta...Thanks! I don't know how the people creatively come up with these coordinating patterned papers but they do a heck of a job...Love CTMH paper packets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. I am thinking about getting into scrapbooking but not had chance yet. Found you at Outlawz and am now following you. Please visit me
    Hugz Elaine x

    http://ellapu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shalana! I love your layout. I found you at The Outlawz! I am now following you. You can follow me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com

    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Outlawz Greetings Challenge
    DT Coordinator, Jackson's Digital Expressions
    http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments ladies. I will check out your blogs and follow back :-)
    Ellapu you should give scrapbooking a try! It is such a great way to preserve memories :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)