Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Doggone" Slider Card

I went on Youtube to find a tutorial to make a slider card. My thought of a slider card was the one with an object that would slide back and forth across the card. I happened upon a different type of tutorial and liked what I saw so I tried my hand at it using the "Doggone" stamp set. I will be sending this card out tomorrow to my BF's daughter for her B-Day...hope she likes it :-)


This is the slider card unopened. I used the "Doggone" stamp to make the background for the card. 

This view shows the slider pulled up. There are two areas where you can stamp sentiments. 

This is the slider pulled up. Isn't the dog so stinking cute!!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. First time I've seen that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret...originally I was looking for the slider card the one with the penny in it which will show a sliding imagine on the front. I found this version so I went for it. Love how it turned out..Gotta Love YOUTUBE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)