Thursday, August 2, 2012

Coaster Fun

I went to a class on how to make coasters. We were instructed to bring our favorite stamps or we could use the instructors. Of course I brought my CTMH stamps. What amazed me is how simple it was to make. The instructor provided the marble tiles, different color staz-on ink pads and an clear acrylic spray...can't forget the felt that goes on the bottom corners to protect table top surfaces.
I used 2 CTMH stamp sets I hadn't used before, CIAO and the MAY stamp of the month FRIENDSHIP BOUQUET.

Look how versatile your CTMH stamp sets are. Talk about some creative christmas gift ideas. Tell me what you think I love comments :-)

6 comments:

  1. Shalana These are pretty. You did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coasters are so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helena and Kisa. They were fun to make ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Netta!! You've gotta try it. So simply and a household item must of us utilize on a daily basis :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)