Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CTMH NEW IDEA BOOK ~ FEATURING THE NEW ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE

Today is the day my customers can order from the CTMH new idea book. I can't even begin to tell you about all the wonderful new products that are available. The paper packs are amazing and there are a lot of new home decor items. My favorite is the new ARTISTE Cricut Cartridge. I will be posting some of the fun items I have made this weekend.

Here is the cover of the new idea book. To check it out online click on the below link:
 Believe me when I tell you ARTISTE is AWESOME. For $99.00 you get the following:
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

You can purchase the ARTISTE cartridge using the below link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)