Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"You Warm My Heart".....Repetition Technique

I had a FB invite to a Paper Crafts event. As I was reading through the Card Design Handbook Week: Repetition Challenge I saw a cool card I decided to case. The card design was by Joselyn Olson and it focused on repetition which I found to be interesting. I used the technique with a CTMH stamp set. Below is what I came up with....I like it...Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

 The below picture shows a close up of the card. I used 3D tape to add dimension to the middle tea cup as well as the sentiment. 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Shalana! Love the popped up teacup and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. Fun idea to try using different images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)