Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fun w/ Dotty & La Bella Vie

I went to a scrapbook crop this weekend and completed the below layouts. I used pictures I took of older pictures my aunt had when I visited California in March. I love the finished product. 

I used CTMH "Dotty" paper. (Unfortunately this was a special so you can't purchase this paper anymore). The flowers, leaves and monogram letter was cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. The frame piece was cut using the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge. The color combination went well with the black and white photos. The top picture is my aunt on her wedding day. The bottom picture is random and captures the woman she is. 

I used CTMH "La Bella Vie" paper. These are pictures of my grandmother in her teen years. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy to cut the triangles to adhere to the chipboard pendants. I thought the color combinations of this paper pack went well with the black and white photos allowing the striped black and white ribbon to be used. I still have to decide what I would like to write in the journaling block. 

The following CTMH products were used:
CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart Z1790
CTMH Art Philosophy Cart Z1686
La Bella Vie paper packet X7158B
Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Z1781
Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment Z1096
Bling Assortment Z1466
Dimensional Elements- Banners Z1685
Smokey Plum Ink Z2147
For both layouts the design concepts were taken from the new CTMH "Make it from Your Heart" Volume 1 inspiration publication 9035

Tell me what you think?? I love comments :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)