Thursday, October 18, 2012

La Bella Vie Altered Altoid Tin

I participated in a swap and the challenge was to decorate an Altoid Tin. At first I had my reservations about participating as I wasn't sure this would be something I would be into or that I could pull off a nice finished product. I decided to look at a few Youtube videos so I could get some ideas of what people have done with these tins. End result I had fun putting this together.

I used CTMH La Bella Vie paper to decorate this tin. This paper is one of my favorite paper packs in this caddie. I decorated the outside using some embellishments and a flower made using the Artiste cart. I made some stamped images and placed this on the inside. I made an accordion photo or journal area, adhering it to the inside of the tin so it could easily pull out and become interactive.

You can see this can be a nice gift to give to someone and if you already have pictures inserted that would really take the cake.

Let me know what you think...(My sister took the pics I have posted below..sorry I see the bottom one is upside down.....she posted on her FB page as to the wording to show her friends what I made :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)