Monday, November 3, 2014

A little Halloween Picture Fun

I thought this was a fun pic to share. I love Halloween and decided to dress up in an 80's theme. I am also trying to lose weight. I was scheduled for class on the evening of Halloween. My girls decided they wanted to trick or treat with a friend and her mom so I went to the gym to complete my workout. My trainer said we could wear our costumes so I did just that!!

Classic Pic!! It was all fun until we dismounted from the bike several times and did squats, jumping jacks, stair steps, down ups etc...Yep she did that in her 80's costume!! lol

6 comments:

  1. Cute costume and kudos to you for being brave enough to wear it to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you what I was totally being brave and outside of the box. I ended up being the only person who was in costume...No Bueno!!

      Delete
  2. You went and worked out on Halloween?! That's awesome. You are my shero! You look pretty cute in that costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you!! Yes, I did. Trying to lose some of this weight and I had class scheduled so I stayed with the class commitment.

      Delete
  3. go gurl!!! love your 80s look! I was the queen of hearts for a zumbathon! It's so fun to dress up and workout. can't wait for next year!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy dressing up!! That sounds like so much fun! I would have liked to do a zumbathon!!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)