Saturday, November 29, 2014

Crafty Goodness....

I have been working diligently to get ready for the Santa Workshop at The Pointe Dance Studio on Dec. 6th! 

 How cute are these York peppermint patty snowmen!! Too darn cute!I cut the scallop using my CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cart at 2 inches. The inside circle was cut at 1 3/4 inches. I free handed the face using my black 120 and Marigold YR24 ShinHan Twin Touch Markers available through CTMH!! I put a little blush on his cheeks using the CTMH Blush ink. 

I am having a blast making bookmarks using Julie Nutting stamps and CTMH products! I really like how the Gold Heat embossing came out! I used a retired CTMH stamp called You and Me. The background zig zag stamp is the CTMH In The Background stamp set. 

The base of the doll was stamped on CTMH Saddle cardstock. The wording on the body is from the retired CTMH Scrapbook Statements - Poets stamp set. The paper is CTMH Seaside which is one of my favs in the current Annual Inspirations Idea book. I also added a piece of retired Skylark paper. I used my Martha Stewart butter fly punch and added some Bitty Sparkles to embellish. 

Here is a quick peek at items I have been working on. Tons of work but so rewarding doing what I love!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving all of your crafty goodness. There is something very rewarding about sitting down at your craft table and making something that's pretty and puts a smile on the face of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!! Yes, it is very rewarding! I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)