Monday, November 24, 2014

Homemade Gift Giving ....

Have you ever given a homemade gift? Well if not I encourage you to do so this year!! I am totally into scrapbook layouts in shadowboxes or a frame. How lovely to take a picture and make it into a wonderful gift for someone? This gift was made using the sketch below that I found on Paper Studio's Blog. 

Here is my take on the sketch capturing this school years picture!! I used CTMH Seaside paper along with the "All the Details, Geek is Chic and Artbooking Sweet & Lovely" stamp set! 
 I used multiple cricut cuts from Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artbooking. I love the colors and of course the pic is too cute!! Now how do you make this into a special gift you maybe asking....by putting it in a shadowbox!! 

 This is the shadowbox I used....

 Look how pretty it is. Just imagine the smile on your loved one's face when they see one of their favorite pics ready to be displayed on their wall....

Here is another example of a recent scrapbook page I created in the shadowbox. This is going on my wall :-)

Looking for a great gift. Let's chat!! Get me your favorite pics and allow me to create a special homemade gift!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)