Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Fluffy Comfy Thanks...SOC Creative Team Blog Post

Looking for a cute and comfy creative gift? How about cupcake socks! I've seen them and now I have finally taken the time to use my cricut and create these in less than 20 mins!!
First you want to shop for a comfy pair of socks. I purchased these at Walmart for $2.95.

Start at the bottom of the socks and roll them up keeping them straight across the bottom.




Once the socks are rolled up secure with a rubber band.


I pulled out my CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge and cut the cupcake wrapper at 2 3/4 inches using CTMH paper.

The great thing about this cart is the slits to secure the wrapper are already there. Takes the guess work out of where and how to secure.
.



Once I had the wrapper around the socks I added a cherry on top which was a cotton ball I colored red with my Copic markers.
I placed the cupcake socks in a plastic bag for packaging and added a bow using CTMH ribbon. Your packaging ideas are endless!



Now how cute and simple are these little treats that will make someone's day! Friends, family, teachers etc!

I hope you enjoy this tutorial now run and have some cupcake sock creating fun and share other ways you would package in the comments below....

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Thanks for the comment love :-)