Friday, January 2, 2015

CTMH Year >> Noted January National Papercrafting Month Promotion

In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, Close To My Heart invites you to reflect on the things that make you who you are and on what you want to accomplish in the coming months. Then, with the help of the Year >> Noted paper kit, record your experiences and goals!

Check out my pictures below to see how I used this super cool kit!!!
During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year>>Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24 USD for only $5 - that's over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year>>Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations kraft mini book. 
The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, card stocks, and B&T Duos paper, all specially designed to coordinate with My Creations kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34 USD worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book!

Below are pics of how I have transformed the Year >> Noted kit into my own creation. Make your qualifying purchases on MY WEBSITE - You will be prompted to add this kit at check out! 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)