Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy To Be Friends....

I really like the colors in the Year >>> Noted paper pack. I paired it with the "Happy to be Friends" and "A Thing Well Done" hostess reward stamp.

 I cut a strip of 1 1/2 inch patterned paper and layered it with the Gold Polka Dot Washi using CTMH cards and envelopes. I stamped the sentiment Happy To Be Friends in black ink. I stamped my background image in Desert Sand ink. The butterfly was stamped in Juniper and I rolled the edges in Desert Sand. The second butterfly was stamped in Autumn Terracotta second generation with desert sand around the edges. I added some gold sequins to top it off.

Are you dying to have the "A Thing Well Done" stamp set?? Host your own online gathering and use your hostess rewards credits to add this stamp set to your collection!!!

Loving the Year>>Noted paper?? For the month of January with a qualifying $50 purchase on my website get this kit for $5.00 including the paper, stamp set and gold foil stickers or add a mini album for a total of $10!! SHOP WITH ME --->HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)