Monday, February 23, 2015

"Celebrate" Die - Namics Fun

I have recently become "addicted" to dies. I had to try my hand at a technique I saw on Instagram inspired by Amy Rysavy and her use of the Celebrate MFT die. As soon as I received the die I had to play and make this super cute "Celebrate" card.

 Here is a side view. So cheery and has me ready for spring!! I used CTMH November and March SOTM. The inks are Pixie, Flaxen, Glacier, Topiary, Thistle and Black.

Once I stamped my background I ran it through my Big Shot with the Celebrate Die. I cut the bottom portion off and used pop dots to adhere it back inline with the top portion of the card. It gives it that dynamic raised 3-D look.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!
Shop with me for CTMH products --->Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)