Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Give Thanks For All You Have

Have you given thanks lately?! Thought it would be nice to use a stamp set I had in my stash that I have never used before and the sentiment was perfect!
This card was fairly easy and quick to make. I started off cutting the bow at 3/4 inches using the CTMH Artiste cricut cart. I lined a piece of colonial white card stock with the gold polka dot washi which allowed me to use washi at the bottom and top of the card. 

I stamped the flowers in VersaMark and then sprinkled with the white embossing powder. I heated the image with my craft heater. I then stamped the stems second generation in topiary ink. I took my sponge dauber and dabbed in the desert sand ink and used a circular motion to go around the flowers. As you can see the embossed images resists the ink and makes the flower really stand out! I then stamped the sentiment in chocolate ink and distressed the edge of the card stock with desert sand. I added a strip of washi tape to the card base then adhered the stamped mat. I then added the bow in the corner. All done!! 

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting! Shop with me -->HERE
Products Used:
Happy Autumn Stamp Set
Colonial White Cardstock
Desert Sand Cardstock
Topiary Ink
Chocolate Ink
Desert Sand Ink
Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape
Craft Heater
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark
Sponge Dauber
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
White Cards & Envelopes 

2 comments:

  1. I like the technique as well as the colors you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soror! It was a fun card to make!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)