Monday, February 2, 2015

"She Art".....She Did That with CTMH Products!!

Did you know you could use CTMH products to make Mixed Media items?? Well SHE DID THAT!! I had the opportunity to have a fellow CTMH sister Lisa Motta instruct me on how to get it done...Here is my "SHE ART"...

I used the CTMH My Creations Canvas and decorated a torn piece of paper fundamentals card stock. I started by creating my layout per say on this piece of paper. I used the Shreddin the Slopes stamp set for my little "SHE". I stamped it 3 times. Once on kraft, seaside and black card stock. I fussy cut out the pieces of her clothing and paper pieced it on the kraft stamped image. I added some of my favorite Gold Polka Dot Washi. and gold sequins. I used the background stamp from the hostess reward stamp set "A Thing Well Done" using juniper ink and the sentiment with black ink. The Uniquely You sentiment was stamped from a retired stamp set. I added some aqua dots. My "SHE" statement was typed and provided. I cut it into pieces and distressed the edges in desert sand ink. It reads, "She is dedicated to her dreams, team, family, business". I then brushed modge podge over the entire surface.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Crafting ---- Shop for your products HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So did I! I am working with a friend to have her young ladies group at church make these :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)