Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March Card Workshop Kits

I enjoy getting together with my crafty sisters each month for my card workshop!! Here are the cards we will be working on. in March.

 How about some acetate window fun?? This card is so adorable. I used the CTMH envelopes and card value pack. The scallop border punch was used to give the card some flair. I added a strip of washi to the bottom of the card. The stamp set used was Have A Happy Day paired with Pear, Lagoon, Pixie and Canary ink. I added some bitty sparkles in the center of the flower.

 I kept talking myself out of this stamp set. I finally broke down and bought it. Brushstrokes is super cute!! I used Pear, Lagoon, Gypsy, Smoothie and Pixie ink. I colored Bitty Sparkles with my Shinhan markers. The "thanks" sentiment is cut from the CTMH Artiste cricut cart along with the butterfly. I added some stickles to the butterfly and a bitty sparkle in the center. I added a dotted line from the sentiment to the butterfly using my journaling pen.

I adore the design of this card!! I was inspired by a card I saw by Vicki Price. I used the In The Background and Pretty Petals stamp sets. The great thing about the flowers and leaves are they were cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cart as the images were capable with the cricut cut!! I heat embossed the smaller flower using my CTMH Crafting Heater and Gold embossing powder. I added sequins and bitty sparkles. The bitty sparkles and small center sequin was colored using my Shinhan marker. I stamped in Black, Topiary and Desert Sand ink.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!
Shop with me ---> HERE

4 comments:

  1. Love these....It's been a while since I've made an acetate card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Papercrafting Princess. This was my first minus shaker cards. I like the end result. I will be making more of these types of cards.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah! That one is my fav :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)