Sunday, March 15, 2015

Treats of Friendship Card

Have you heard about the CTMH Seasonal Expressions 2 (SE2)? It's volume 2 of the additional CTMH product launch that happens throughout the year.

I had the pleasure of playing with one of my new stamp sets, paper packs and a few new embellishments.

 The new paper pack is called "Blossom"...I love the color combo. The stamp set is Treats of Friendship. I heat embossed the sentiment and steam coming from the tea. I paper pieced the tea cup using the patterned paper on the reversed side of the pretty paper on the front of the card.

I colored the tea tag and saucer using my Shinhan markers. The embellishments are super cool Oceanside & Coral Reef sequins along with the Glacier thick twine. You will have the opportunity to purchase these products April 1st!!

Thank your for stopping by and Happy Crafting!! SHOP WITH ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)