Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Typed Note - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring Apri's SOTM, which is "Typed Note", a set of 14 stamps.  If you have come here from Terry Ann Diack's you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.  


I created two cards using the Typed Note stamp set. I wanted one to have a more masculine feel without the type writer and the other to display the type writer. 

 I used "Here's a little message for you" sentiment as my focus point. I started by stamping the circle using the Doodled Designs stamp set in Outdoor Denim ink. I stamped the sentiment in the center using Ruby ink. I placed a mask on top of the circle and stamped the sentiment across the White Daisy card stock mat in Whisper ink. I adhered the White Daisy mat to the Outdoor Denim card stock. I embellished it with my favorite bow from the Artiste cricut cart cut at 3/4 inches.

 This card is bright and cheery!! I used the new Blossom paper pack from the SE2 available for you to purchase on April 1st. I stamped the type writer in Pear ink and put it on wobble. I stamped the sentiment in Black and Ruby ink. The heart stamp is from the Doodled Designs stamp set. I used the zip strip from the paper for the colorful striped embellishment. I took a piece of White Daisy card stock and punched it using the Scallop Border punch. I added bitty sparkles to give it some flair. I used the Artiste cricut cart to cut out the different size hearts. I adhered some directly to the mat and others are popped up using 3-D foam tape to give it dimension. I used my white gel pen to accent the hearts.




Now "Hop" on over to Michele Rowley's to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the February SOTM is only available until April 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Products used with links directly to the products:
Typed Note stamp set - SOTM Available April 1st
Blossom paper pack - Available April 1st
Brad - Non CTMH
Wobble - Non CTMH
White gel pen - Non CTMH

29 comments:

  1. I love the typewriter stamped in Pear - looks great - cute card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie! I wanted to do something outside of black which is the go to norm :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you paper crafting princess :-)

      Delete
  3. The green typewriter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both cute but I really love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this with the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards. I have to be honest though,my favorite part is the white gel on the hearts....great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle :-) I have to say the hearts didn't have flair until I added the white gel pen lol A white gel pen is a must have!!

      Delete
  7. LOVE both of these cards Shalana!! Pure talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! You are so kind :-)

      Delete
  8. Great cards! I really love the Blossom card with hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CentralNYscrapper. The hearts made me happy :)

      Delete
  9. The hearts are a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)