Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Card Style....

Its the end of the year and time to make teacher appreciation goodies. I made these cards for one of my clients. I adore how they came out.

Of course I went with CTMH Chalk It Up paper as its fitting for the purpose of the cards. I used the Teacher Appreciation and In the Backgrounds stamp sets. I masked off the the center circle and used the chevron stamp to create my background paper. I used Lagoon and Smoothie ink. I wanted to add some dimension so I popped up the center circle, the graduation cap, the sentiment banner and the apple. The owl image is colored with Copics. I colored the white enamel stars with my CTMH markers. The little circles were added with a die. I was pleased with how the cards turned out :-)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)