Thursday, August 13, 2015

MIA....I'm Back...Projects I haven't posted since June

Please forgive the fact that my blog as been neglected as the summer has been busy. I have to work on that next year.

I have created but haven't posted. This post will have pictures of items I have created so I am caught up and I will start posting regularly two times a week like I tried to do prior.

  Created using CTMH Jackson paper. 


 Created using CTMH Cardstock and Zoe paper. 

 This is no CTMH but a cute card I wanted to share. 

 Created using the new CTMH Zoe paper. 

 Created using the new CTMH Zoe paper and the new Artistry cricut cartridge. 

 Created using the new Zoe paper and the Artbooking and Artiste cricut cart. 

 Non CTMH. The sentiment stamp is CTMH. The doll stamp is Julie Nutting Prima Doll.

 Created using CTMH Jackson paper. 

 Created using CTMH Jackson paper. 

 Slider card created using CTMH Zoe paper. 

Shaker card created using CTMH Zoe paper and the new Artistry cricut cart. 

 Non CTMH

 Non CTMH

 Created using CTMH Zoe paper and the Artiste cricut cart. 

 Created using CTMH Zoe paper and the Artiste cricut cart. 

 Created using CTMH card stock, stamps and Artiste cricut cart. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!! Shop with me --> HERE

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your cards! You have a great style.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Happy to see you back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Casandra! Its been a crazy busy summer trying to keep it all together.

      Delete
  3. Love your cards! Can you tell me what the border punch is (name/manufacturer) for card 14 - the one with the big bow (from Artiste cartridge) at the top?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)