Friday, October 2, 2015

30 Day Marker Challenge - Day 1 - Tu Tu Cute Card

I joined Kathy Rac's 30 day Marker Challenge on Instagram. I am trying to learn to color so this challenge is right up my alley! Inspired to color each day for 30 days.

Yesterday was Day 1 and this was my coloring adventure for the evening. 

I colored this super cute image from the CTMH Safari Ballet stamp set. The paper used was Zoe which I can't get enough of the polka dots!! Of course I had to add the signature bow on top to make this pretty easy to put together. The bow was cut using the CTMH Artiste cricut cart. I added a few gray gems. I stamped the sentiment in Smoothie Ink and the Hippo in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image using Copic markers. I used my clear Wink of Stella to go over the tu tu but you can't see it in the picture.

You can purchase the CTMH items by clicking on the links or shopping HERE

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. As always Soror I love your creations! Will follow you through the 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soror! You should color as part of the challenge as well :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)