Sunday, January 3, 2016

January Stamp Of The Month... Beloved Bouquet

Did you know ----> When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing of $5.00!! This stamp set is so versatile! Look how I used it below.... 

Created using Sangria paper, White Daisy card stock, Thistle, Pear, Topiary and Black ink. Stamps sets used are Beloved Bouquet, In the Background and Ink Blot.


This layout was created using the La Vie En Rose paper pack. Of course I used the Beloved Bouquet stamp of the month as well :-) I added a PML Beautiful You scrapbook card. I added a quote by Toni Morrison that I love " Beloved, You are my Sister, You are my Daughter, You are my Face, You are Me"...so perfect as this layout is about three people who mean the world to me...My daughters and my sister. Love them!

Created using Chocolate and Colonial White Cardstock. Inks - Desert Sand, Black, Olive, Ponderosa Pine and Chocolate. I heat embossed using Versamark and Gold embossing powder. Stamp sets used Beloved Bouquet, In the Background and Ink Blot.

Don't forget this stamp is only available for the month of January. 
Don't miss out on the opportunity to snag this special set. Make your CTMH purchases HERE

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment love :-)