Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kiss It Better....


I absolutely adore the new "KISS IT BETTER" stamp set. This is a great stamp set to brighten someones day. This card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire.
I started by cutting off 1 inch of the card base. I added this cute patterned paper from the Whimsy Fundamental paper collection. To add some flair I added a strip of silver foil tape. The great thing about this stamp set is the band aid shape can be cut from the CTMH Artistry cricut cart. I stamped the band aid using whisper ink. 

I stamped the images 3 more times on a scratch piece of White Daisy cardstock with Whisper ink and colored the center heart with the RP198 Tender Pink Shinhan marker. I fussy cut out the hearts and used 3-D foam tape to pop them up off the band aid. I adhered the band aids only securing one side with adhesive so it could hang off the side of the card. The sentiment was stamped with Black ink. So super cute.  

If you don't have this stamp set make your purchase with me by clicking ---> HERE
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafty! 

2 comments:

  1. This card is so stinkin' cute! I might... I said MIGHT!...have to get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soror! Yes, its a must have stamp set :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love :-)