Thursday, January 14, 2016

Meet Spring Critters Stamp Set and Coordinating Thin Cuts

Have you checked out the new Seasonal Expression 1 idea book filled with all new CTMH goodies?! If not you need to run to my site and check it out!!

One of the super cool new products are select stamp sets that have coordinating thin cut dies! I am showing off the new Spring Critters stamp set that is super cute and has tons of versatility!!

This card shows how I used the frog critter along with the "Hello There" sentiment. The paper on display in this card is the Kaleidoscope paper pack. I colored the image using the Shinhan Touch Twin markers. I had to add some pink enamel gems to accent as well as some twine I had in my stash.

Here is a look at the stamp set:


and the coordinating thin cuts....
It was so easy to get the perfect cut around the images running the thin cuts through my Big Shot and then stamping the image! Visit my CTMH website to make your purchases today!! 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love :-)