Monday, September 5, 2016

Swan Lake Vellum Panel Cards

I have been on a summer long hiatus and now its time to get back to posting what I love to do!!

I am super excited about the new CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book and Holiday Expressions. 

I absolutely adore the Swan Lake paper!! I used a Vellum Panel Card technique by Jennifer McGuire and love how the cards turned out. 

  I used a combination of the Happy To Be Friends, Heartfelt Thoughts and Shower Flowers stamp sets.                  


  Hello sentiment was cut with the new Hello & Thanks thin cuts. 
                               

I used Goldrush, Flaxen, Whisper, Fern, Glacier, Black and Peacock ink. Added a few bitty sparkles for some flair.   

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!! SHOP WITH ME ---> HERE
  

3 comments:

  1. Spotted this on pinterest and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Chris 😊 and taking the time to show my blog some love

      Delete
  2. I just found these on Pinterest. I don't know how I missed them here since I'm a faithful follower of yours. LOVE your work, and these ones are no exception. Thanks for being so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)