Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Heart 2 Heart - Season of White Challenge

Ohhhh I liked the challenge on the Heart 2 Heart blog. Making an all white card can be a challenge to ensure all the elements are captured. I like challenges so here is my take on the challenge....

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting! Shop with me HERE...

Products Used:
White Daisy card stock
Quatrefoil Embossing folder
Hello & Thanks Thin Cuts
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Grey enamel gems
Non CTMH MFT stitched die

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with your card!! It has so many layers and textures, but all with a season of white. Thanks for playing with us at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. I have to admit it wasn't easy sticking to all white. Thanks for the challenge!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card with all the white die-cuts and embossing...and love the banners adding so much dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart and please check out the other January challenges and become an H2H Addict.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! It was difficult to keep it all white but I made it happen.

      Delete
  3. love it!! Jen ~ Heart2Heart Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love :-)