Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2017!!! Let the Fun Begin...Promotions

Guess what?! New release of the Close To My Heart seasonal expression idea book! I have some crafty career goals I'd like to reach in 2017!! I would love to be your consultant!! Run to my website and get these fun new products in your hands. Check out the new Idea Book!! Share with your crafty friends.

It's National Papercrafting Month! Do you love wreaths? How about celebrating putting together this awesome "Welcome HomeHome Decor kit you'll be able to display! This kit comes with all the precut pieces!! See how to purchase yours at www.shalanaglass.ctmh.com

How cute is the January Stamp of The Month "Adore You"....Don't miss out! Get yours this month. Purchase for $5.00 with a $50.00 order!!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment love :-)